Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 6: Use Those Supplies to Wrap Gifts


Those snazzy gifties I made back on Day 3 need to be wrapped. I am envisioning something that looks like festive candies. This would match the glittery pastel look of the magnets. Time to gather up those supplies. Today I will use card stock, black embossing ink, black iridescent embossing powder, tissue papers, paper strings, black burlap strings, tulle, scissors, paper cutter, hole punch, and my heat tool.

 

Since I had the embossing supplies out, I made an entire page of tags. I figured "XOXO" was generic enough to use on all kinds of gifts. And black and cream go with anything.




Time to put it all together.

















I love how these turned out. I wish I could deliver them in little glass candy jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment