Friday, December 28, 2012

Last Love Note of the Year


Wow. Only 4 more days of 2012. Like some of you, I've spent most of these last days sleeping late, eating cookies, and skulking around my house in slippers. Thankfully, I've had a few responsibilities here and there. Otherwise, I would really go recluse. One of those responsibilities... my final love note for the Love Notes Project. This week, Jennifer prompted us with some great end-of-year ponderings.

We had several choices, but these stood out to me. Perhaps they'll inspire you as well.

One of my best days in 2012...
My wish for 2013...
My wish for the world...
Each day may you...

I decided to turn my thoughts and wishes into a little bunting for my love note pal.

My thoughts:
One of my best days in 2012...Quitting a job that wasn't right for me.
My wish for 2013...To restore peace in my own world, within myself and my family.
My wish for the world...Slow down, think, and wonder.
Each day may you...Listen less to the noise of the world and more to the music in your soul.

Enjoy the countdown. May you find a moment here or there to reflect and think fondly of the happy moments in 2012!







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful love notes to yourself and for all of us. Love, love, adore, xxx the bunting. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love notes Jenny-I really love your bunting!! How lucky your recipient is.Wishing you a soul filled, love filled, creative filled 2013 Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully put together bunting and insightful, smart thoughts. I really enjoyed reading this post . . . and I must say thank you for your visit to my blog! I have not been writing much lately so I was quite charmed by your visit! lenna

    ReplyDelete